Wednesday, July 16, 2008

San Diego Fair


Jon worked at the San Diego fair this summer.
Hallie, Stacey and I went to visit him.

And then I gave him a little sugar.


And the soft lamb! Bahh. But really- this animal totally reminded me of my time in Israel.

So, while we were at the fair, the girls and I saw a pig race. At first is sounded fun and cute, but it actually became really sad because the squeeling noises they made.

During the pig races, Stacey volunteered to win the prize if our pig won the race.

Our pig did and Stacey won a pack of Oreos.

The was the same prize the winning pigs won too!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay for blogging! :)

amber dawn said...

So bummed we didn't get to see you when you were down! When are you going to stay with US again!?!? =) Abbey misses you!