Monday, March 16, 2009

Going to the Chapel of Love

WE'RE ENGAGED!!

When did it happen? Jonny proposed on February 25 at Del Mar Beach.

When are we getting married? We're getting hitched on May 29th of this year and the wedding planning is coming along nice and smoothly... Not too many glitches, which is great.
What am I really looking forward to? Wearing my wedding dress!

I've been looking at billions of different hair styles, but I think I have a consistant theme for the type of style I like.



I just placed my first bid on eBay for a beautiful ivory flower for my hair.

Lets hope that 1) I get it and 2) that it is actually pretty...

I picked out my bridesmaid dresses a couple weeks ago and I'm happy with them. Itried to copy a picture ofthem to post, but I can't copy the image. If you're interested, look at David's Bridal, style number 8585 (Black).


Stay tuned for more details as they come.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay, thanks for updating!! Love the dress. keep posting, I SO wish I could be there. :( After all I take a tiny bit of responsibility in you guys being together. ;) Tee hee. Love you

amber dawn said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That's so funny that you visited my blog this morning...Aaron and I were just talking about you two this morning! Wondering if another date worked for you two coming down to visit?!?! We MISS you guys! Plus, I want all the details (and our guys are terrible and conveying those). ha ha! Let me know when you have a spare weekend (between wedding planning!) Hooray! :)