Monday, March 23, 2009

Bubbles

Today I took Avery and Kirby to Party World with me to pick up their flower girl baskets, the unity candle, and bubbles for the guests to blow at the end of our reception.

I need your advice about the bubbles... I would love to have a picture of Jonny and I coming out the chapel into a tunnel of people blowing bubbles- but how does that happen if Jonny and I are the first two people that come out? There is a side room in the chapel that we could go into rather than out of the building, but then what? Get all of our guest outside to blow bubbles just for a picture? Haha. That would be funny.

  • Maybe we could just have the wedding party blow the bubbles and reenact coming out to the chapel?
Again, if you have any ideas let me know.

1 comment:

amber dawn said...

YES. That's exactly what you do. You go into the side room, allow the guests to funnel out (the photographer should let everyone know of the plan as they exit the building...or the girls who are handing out the bubbles), and then once everyone is in place, the photographer will let you know when to come out...its VERY FUN! And makes a GREAT shot! :)