Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Official - I'm a Parker!

It's official!! I am married to Jonny Parker and loving it. Today is my first day back to work and luckily I work from home on Mondays. Tomorrow begins my early AM adventure of commuting to work 3 days a week. I look forward to being with friends again in the office, but do not look forward to feeling super tired at the end of the day. 

Tonight I start my first woman's group at Grace Church. I hope this goes well and that I fit in. Typically, at Grace - small groups go on break during summer, but I guess the men's group (mostly husbands of the women for the women's group) decided to keep meeting during the summer, which means the women's group decided to do the same.

Tonight's meeting is to discuss this summer's expectations for our group. I don't really know my place in discussing my expectations to a group I've never been too but hopefully things go well and I get home in time to get some good sleep.

I'll be sure to post wedding pictures once I get them! I cannot wait to see Amber's beautiful art work. She's great at what she does.

Love,
Kim Parker 

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congratulations, yay! Love you. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, Kimmie Kim Kim Kim. Yay! Hope the commute isn't horrible tomorrow. Love you!