- That I HAVE to make the bed before I will get in it. If we don't make it in the morning, I will make it before I go to sleep.
- That I filled up our Britta water with the already running hot water from the tap. He would have preferred for me to use the cold water filter in the sink.
- My hair is everywhere and clogs the sink.
- That Jon immediately un-tucks the sheets after I make the bed and throws all the covers to my side.
- That I thought I was being "green" by using water that was already running while he was doing the dishes. Let alone the Britta goes directly into the frig where it is stored, so when you do drink it, it's cold water.
- That my hair sheds BECAUSE it's long and Jon won't let me cut it. AND, who would ask if I intentionally put my hair down the sink? Do I want a clog sink too? Um, no.
Oh marriage :)