Friday, June 20, 2008

So I Went to Utah...

To see Brant and Rachel get married! Who knew the Curtis family was filled with a bunch of men who know how to cry? And the Weavers... I call them the Weepers! All of this in a good way, of course...
The wedding was beautiful.
But not as beautiful as the couple- and look at her dress! She is one hot mama.
--------------------
But... in order to get to the wedding, we had to drive there. And by "we" I mean Stacey, Hallie and myself enjoy eachother's company 24/7- including the looong days in the car.
And as Hallie says, "Our faces looked like this the whole time!"
--------------------
Except for when we were at Temple Square. Then our faces look like this:

--------------------

But I must say that our trip would not have been complete if it weren't for Stacey and Hallie insisting that I gamble for my first time in a Vegas hotel rather than a gas station... So I did.And then I won $5.



The End.

No comments: