Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Offically Starting to Lose It.

I haven't been stressed out at all since Jonny and I got engaged, but it's starting to happen. AND, my stress is showing itself in the funniest way - my brain can't remember anything!

I went to my practice hair appointment on Saturday to find out that it's scheduled for NEXT Saturday. At first I was positive that they made the mistake, but today I drove from Corona (where I'm currently house sitting) all the way to Huntington Beach for my final dress fitting for find out that my appointment is NEXT Monday! Two times in one week. Gosh!

Of course being forgetful makes me frustrated, which is never a flattering trait. Man, I just need to find some time to relax before the wedding comes, because the last thing I want is to get sick on our honeymoon - it seems like that happens to so many people because they just "go, go go" before the wedding and their honeymoon is the first time they stop to breathe- and they get sick!

If you read this, pray for me.

Love,
Kim (a normal bride)

2 comments:

The Man & The Missus said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're stressed. I'll pray for you! Remember, I know what you're going through! Sad as it sounds, I felt such ENORMOUS relief the day after the wedding. I could breath again! Since your hair appointment isn't till Saturday, you can take the veil! Love ya.

amber dawn said...

Ha ha! You are SOOO normal! :) You make me laugh. Got your message today...sorry, its too late to call you back. I will call you tomorrow my dear! Until then, I will pray for you. :) love you lots!